Ask our legal experts

You can ask UKÄ’s legal experts basic questions about applicable rules and the legal aspects of a specific situation at a university or university college.

This form is intended for basic questions from students and other individuals. If you are an employee at a higher education institution and have legal questions related to your work or activities, contact the institution’s administration, such as its legal department.

UKÄ’s legal experts cannot provide preliminary determinations of how a possible complaint would be assessed. To receive UKÄ’s opinion about a university or university college’s actions, you must submit a complaint.

Submit a complaint using the complaint form.

Submit your question by filling in the form below. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required. Please provide your phone number so we can call you if necessary.

This page was last updated 21 November 2023

Tags: Student