Virtual conference on developing teaching and learning
Welcome to this virtual conference on 6 March 2020 where you will have an opportunity to come on board for the continued journey, developing teaching and learning in Swedish higher education.
The UKÄ submitted its report and proposals to the Government in December of last year. In the morning sessions of the conference we are presenting the report and then handing over the baton to the sector. In the afternoon, SUHF, The Association of Swedish Higher Education Institutions, is guiding a conversation aiming for the future.
You are very welcome to join UKÄ’s special lunch session in English at 12.00–12.45 (approximately). In this session, highlights from the report will be presented, with opportunity for questions and dialogue. After this the participants will be invited to join a discussion about the next step.
Other sessions in English are:
- 12.00-12.30 International outlook UK: Learn more about the Professional Standards Framework, UKPSF.
- 12.30-13.00 International outlook Germany: Learn more about promoting higher education in the digital age.
- 12.00–13.00 Join us at a virtual lunch table. You can choose to participate in an English-speaking group.
Documents in English
- The summary of UKÄ’s report to the Government
- The speech of Anders Söderholm, Director General of the UKÄ